A crew length sock hits above the ankle but below the calf using the random plait knitting technique, where each "end" or strand of yarn is knit into the socks randomly based on the mechanical vibrations of the machine creating a variegated pattern.
Special pre-spring 17 edition colors that evoke the feeling of winter: shades of white, blue, brown, and grey.
- sand - mix of bleech white, pebble, and aluminum grey
- ocean - mix of dark navy, cobalt, and navy frost
- bark - mix of espresso, white, and dark navy
Knit in Pennsylvania at a family owned mill using recycled cotton yarns spun in both the USA and Spain.
- one size
- crew length, below the calf but above the ankle
- suitable for boots or sneakers
- machine wash, machine dry
- 66% recycled cotton, 19% acrylic, 9% polyester, 5% nylon, 1% spandexBark