RESTOCK COMING July 17th 2017. Sign up sign up for our email to receive an update!
The most versatile jean inspired by the dynamic landscape of our home state of North Carolina, the design is a marriage between the rugged durability that jeans should be, and the everyday wearability that the modern man demands.
- Fit / We tapered the leg just enough to be comfortable but not constricting.
- Finish / The detailing is as simple as possible- allowing you to break in your jeans in a completely unique way.
- Inseam / This pant has a 36″ inseam, so you can keep it long or hem it however you please.
- Denim / The raw stock denim is from Cone Denim’s White Oak Mill in Greensboro, North Carolina. This product is 100% cotton and is made in Tennessee, USA at LC King Mfg.
- Sizing / We recommend ordering a size larger than you would normally as our jeans run smaller than most brands, so if you normally order a 30, order a 31 in your new Lumina jean.
- Care / Lumina jeans are made out of raw denim. We recommend wearing for as long as possible without washing them. If you do need to wash, turn inside out and use cold water and a low impact detergent. Hang dry to prevent shrinking and to maintain a better fit.