The most versatile jean inspired by a dynamic lifestyle. This is the first jean pattern Lumina ever designed and produced. From the launch people loved the simple but unique design and have become a core item form Lumina.
- Fit / We designed the thigh to be roomy and the leg after the knee for a tailored look/feel.
- Inseam / ALL of our jeans have a 35″ inseam, so you can keep it long or hem it however you please.
- Denim / The raw stock denim is from Cone Denim’s White Oak Mill in Greensboro, North Carolina.
- Maker / This product is 100% cotton and is made in Tennessee, USA at LC King Mfg.
- Sizing / Take waist size and add 2 inches to find the true sizing (this is industry norm so order what size you usually wear in most brands), Example a Lumina 32 is actually 34in in the waist band.
- Care / Lumina jeans are made out of raw denim. We recommend wearing for as long as possible without washing them. If you do need to wash, turn inside out and use cold water and a low impact detergent. Hang dry to prevent shrinking and to maintain a better fit.